Home Contents Insurance | The AA

Contents Insurance looks after what’s on the inside of your home. You’ll need it in the event that should something happen, you’re covered. That includes everything from the food in your deep freezer to the locks on your door.

Whether you’re a homeowner or a tenant renting for the first time, make sure your possessions are covered.